- We believe in building an intimate relationship with God through worship and reading of His Word and Prayer.
- We believe in life transformed through hearing and learning the Word of God and applying it to our lives.
- We believe in making disciples through Mini-Church and Life Transformation Groups.
- We believe in building personal relationships through community outreaches.
ISLAND HOPE VALUES AND DIRECTIONS
Values we have committed to:
- Enabling each believer to know and understand the Word (intimate relationship with God)
- To know how to apply the Word in our lives (transformed life, producing genuine disciples)
- Teach each believer to grow in the gifts and callings God has for them (equipping to serve God and serve people)
- Moral discipline
- Nurture of children and youth
- Care for the poor, single parents and widows (those who are in need)
- Involvement in local and foreign missions
- Prolonged worship that does not take its focus off God